Day 10

     
       Today was my last day in Cambodia. Da started out the day with a three hour lecture about the Cambodian government. It is very impressive how much Da knows about Cambodia. This is why I asked him to be my mentor. He basically just talked to me for three straight hours. I did not ask many questions because he did not stop talking and he would have answered everything I was wondering about. Afterwards, we went to pick up his sweet daughter, Khemma and went to the district where I was born. We walked around for a little bit and then went to a popular market on the outskirts of Phnom Penh. This was an amazing trip–my favorite trip yet! I am so glad and thankful for having the opportunity to come back to Cambodia. It was difficult to leave, but it is not goodbye forever.

Hours: 8






Comments

  1. Wow an absolutely incredible journey for you. I still remember those streets from all those years ago with OJ. All my love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos of you with Da's daughter, such happiness, Love Terry

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1

Day 4